Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Chicken Spinach Lasagna

Chicken Spinach Lasagna

Sorry for the awful delay between posts! I have SOOO many recipes and pictures and tutorial to share with you, I just haven't uploaded them!! I won't offer excuses. Instead, I'll give you one of the tastiest recipes I've found yet! This lasagna is SO much better than the classic spaghetti-style lasagna, and it's way healthier!! Just remember to give yourself about an hour and a half because it takes an hour in the oven!! It is absolutely worth it. It got three smiley faces from my family (the best score a dish can earn!)

Ingredients:
10oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
2 cups cooked shredded chicken
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1/3 cup chopped onion
1/2tsp salt
1/4tsp pepper
1tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
1 can cream of mushroom soup (10.75oz)
1 cup sour cream
4oz sliced mushrooms
1tbsp corn starch
1/3 cup mayonnaise (this was in the original recipe, but I just left it out!)
6 cooked lasagna noodles
1 cup parmesan cheese

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix first 12 ingredients (spinach through mayo, if using).
3. Put a layer of cooked noodles in the bottom of a greased lasagna dish.
4. Spread half of the chicken mixture over the noodles.

5. Place another layer of noodles on top and spread with remaining chicken mixture.
6. Top with parmesan cheese.
7. Back for 1 hour. Let cool 15-20 minutes to set before cutting.
8. Eat it up! So yummy!






Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I made this last night, but totally underestimated the prep time! Allen and I loved it though. He says it's a keeper. :) Thanks for posting it!! --Nicole

    ReplyDelete